From today and until the 13th of March 162 establishments will offer the gastronomy lovers some of their most original dishes.
THE CIDER.- With the sponsorship of El Gaiteru beigns this ninth championship of casseroles and snacks as main protagonists, in total 172 participants of 29 different councils, many of them with cider and apple in the main place.
Iván de la Plata, responsible of Fenicia Marketing Gourmet, organizes this event and states that this championship places our country as “statewide reference” due to the big participation of establishments competing for the Golden Montera Picona and the “highest quality of the snacks”.
The price of the snacks continues to be since the first edition € 2.
The places offering cider and apple in their snacks are:
– 8 Pasos / Corin Tellado, 2: blood sausage bonbon with cide allioli
– Café La Naval / Rosalía de Castro: Roll of apple with curry
– Dos+1 gastro / El Carme, 3: crab stuffed with apple, licorice and fennel
– Las Tablas del Campillín / Arzobispo Guisasola, 24: Chorizu cooked in cider 2.0.
– Casa Jano / San Xuan, 33: Little brochette of codfish, apple and foie