It will be held next Saturday, September 30 in the Congress Pavilion of the Asturies International Trade Fair from 12 to 3 p.m. and from 5 to 8 p.m.
LA SIDRA.- Inside the activities of the XIII International Hall of Gala Ciders, the most anticipated and popular is the Open Tasting to the Public, where for €10 entry fee, you will have the unique opportunity to enjoy the best ciders in the world and have the privilege of being able to deal directly with the producers themselves, in addition to being able to purchase the product.
On the other hand, during it there will be a series of Guided Tastings given by the producers themselves:
- 12:15 a 12:45 h. Guided tasting by the German cider mill Manufactur Jörg Geiger,by the cidermaker Jörg Geiger.
- 13 a 13:30 h. Conference and cider tasting of Chilean cider by Pascual Ibáñez, sommelier author of ‘Guía de la Sidra en Chile’
- 13:45 a 14:15 h. Guided tasting of the Asturian cider mill Viuda de Angelón, by the cidermaker Francisco Ordóñez.
- 17:15 to 17:45 h. Guided tasting of the Latvian cider mill Mr. Plume by Dace Smiltniece and Māris Plūme.
- 18 to 18:30 h. Conference “ The role of restauration business in cider prescription” with Portuguese cider tasting by Mª José Oliveira -Sidraría Celta Endovélico- and Jaime Filipe Barros -Portal da Sidra-.
- 18 45 to 19:15 h. Guided tasting of Stonewel Cider, by the cidermaker Eamon Lucey.