LA SIDRA, in collaboration with the Association fo Natural Cider of Gipuzkoa and the Basque Cider Route, will present this Saturday the SISGA and the ciders awarded in the SISGA’15.
THE CIDER.- This Saturday 13th of February there will be held in the Araeta Cider MIll (Gipuzkoa) the presentation of the International Hall of Gala Ciders inside a day of cider tasting where there will be a guided tasting of basque ciders with this features and those awarded in the SISGA’15.
The presentatiom , ame in conjunction with the Association of Natural Cider of Gipuzkoa and the Basque Cider Route, thanks to the great work of Juan Zuariarrain, will be held at the Araeta Sagardotegia at 11am and Juan Zurriarain will head the tasting of the following ciders:
- Perry form Araeta
- Ecusson Poire. Ecusson. First Prize SISGA’15
- Cider with fruits. Hera Membrillo, Panizales. First Prize SISGA’15
- Brut Cider Byhur of Astarbe.
- Brut Cider Guzmán Riestra. Riestra Cider Mill. Second Prize SISGA’15
- Semi-dry Cider Guzmán Riestra. Riestra Cider Mill. First Prize SISGA’15
- Sparkling Cider Ama Oiharte
- Aged Cider Saarte d’Urbitarte
- Apple Juice Sagar Lore. Petritegi
- Kalïsie.Kystin Cider Mill. Perry, ginger and vodka. First PrizeSISGA’15
- Diamantes de Xelu Viuda de Angelón. Second Prize SISGA’15
- Cider liquor by Señorío de Bemout. Saizar
- Glass cider. Villacubera de Cortina. First Prize SISGA’15