The cider mill will be open during the summer from 10:00 to 13:00 hours and from 16:00 to 18:00 hours and reservation is advised.
THE CIDER.- El Gaiteru began its visits in summer time. The entrance is for free and includes the visit to the Permanent Collection, to the cider mill with tasting included. However it is advised to reserve calling 985890100. Located in La Espuncia, the Permanent Collection offers a trabel through the history of Valle, Ballina y Fernández.
Scripts, press releases, machines, pictures, advertisements or elaborated products are some of the main claims for the visitors to this exposure. The travel begins in the old building of direction and management built in 1890. A journey along the perfectly different spaces. The first space is dedicated to its origins, both of chamnpagne cider and for the founding family and their countinuers.
The next step goes alogn the markets, the exportation and the bet for the inversion in advertisement. The raisin in the cake of that part is the cinema hall in which there is a film about the company’s history including fragments of the film “Bellezas de Asturies” (Beauties of Asturies), filmed between 1919 and 1920, with a full report about the cider mills of La Espuncia.