BASES CONCURSU DEL IV CONCURSU DE SEMEYES ‘LA SIDRA’ (ENGLISH)
1. Any person can participate in the contest (professionals or amateurs) by sending their photos in the term and supports required.
2. Only photographies related to the cider, the apple or any of his derivatives will be accepted. They must bea in conformity with the characteristics described in these bases, being 5 the maximum number of photographies presented by each author.
3. We wont accept infographies; it will be valued images that represent the manufacturing process and consumption of the cider in any aspect, in Asturies or in other places.
4. All the photographies will have to be sent in the term of duration of the contest, from the moment of his publication in the magazine LA SIDRA (Ensame Sidreru) and until November 1, in the indicated supports.
5. The photographies will be sent in digital format to: email@example.com
6. They must to be sent in format compressed into JPG and in any case with a resolution of 254 ppp and a size of 50×70 cm, without frames, being the image to blood in the linen. In the mail it will have to figure name and address of the author, n º of telephone and indicative title of photo or photos.
7. The photographies have to be necessarily unpublished, this is, not to have gained any other contest not even to have being published in magazines, cartels, or leaflets.
8. A qualified juror formed by the persons designates by LA SIDRA (Ensame Sidreru) will select, between the received photographies, the best three.
9. LA SIDRA (Ensame Sidreru) reserves the right to request the original photo to the winners.
10. The photographies have to be necessarily unpublished, this is, not to have gained any other contest not even to have be do not even published in magazines, cartels, or leaflets.
11. THE CIDER (Ensame Sidreru) reserves the right to request the original one the winners.
12. The finalists images will take part of the exposition ” Semeyes sidreres ” that will be exposed forthwith of delivery of prizes. This exhibition will be able to be itinerant, ,with the aim to promote the Asturian culture of the cider.
13. Between the finalists we will select the first three prizes, that will be endowed as it continues.
· 1er I reward 600 € (500 € in money and 100 € in books)
· 2u I reward 350 € (300 € in money and 50 € in books)
· 3er I reward 150 € (125 € in money and 25 € in books)
14. The finalists will receive a diploma and an invitation to the “espicha” (cider party) of delivery of prizes.
15. The prizes to the best photographies (previous communication by e-mail or telephone to the winners) will publicize in the magazine LA SIDRA (Ensame Sidreru).
16. The best photographies selected will be published in the magazine LA SIDRA
17. All the photos will be able to be published and, in case, used by LA SIDRA (Ensame Sidreru), respecting his format of image and mentioning the author. The organization reserves the right of publication of the photos in the magazine, books and rest of material that it could edit mentioning expressly his author.
18. The fact of taking part supposes the full acceptance of the present bases.